Beautifully, she aspired.
So her dreams transcended.
This has been a beautiful journey where the road may seem rough at times but by His grace, everything was conquered.
Above all, I thank God for everything He has done!
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
"He has made everything beautiful in its time" Ecclesiastes 3:11a
This will be quite long but hope to inspire people to dream more and reach for the stars.
My life as a student is somehow not typical. I am that “one” who is called constant, undefeated and vigorous: the achiever and the consistent first honors of my time. There are lots of expectations and questions if I'm still on the top. Another thing is being a student leader: I started being an officer during my primary days and that was the time I discovered that I have the potential to lead and inspire people. Though young, serene and shy, the little lady became a role model of whom many have a high regard for. The academic and leadership skills I have embody two things: a gift and a responsibility. Thus, with my capability, I made it a way to serve others and help them for the betterment of different aspects.
Balancing academics, leadership and my extra- curricular activities is a real challenge. Waking up early in the morning to study and review for my quizzes and exams, of course also for me not to be late for the class (being the dakilang uwian from Angono to Manila and vice versa, na may advantage din, it serves as my exercise lalo na pag rush hour), doing minutes of the meetings and other relevant files during my term as the Secretary (including pagpunta ng school kasi need lang ng signature ko, wherein mas mahaba pa byahe), financial statements and reports as the Treasurer, moreover the co-curricular and extra- curricular activities such as being committee chairman or member of events, intermission numbers, invitations, supports and many more. Moreover, being a risk- taker. Be a person not afraid to try different things. Know your potentials. Discover more about yourself. (as for me including debate, pageants, photography, others na di ko naman forte pa talaga noon, then hearing from my beshies "desisyon ka na naman teh" Jaena and Chelsea, plus those on- the- spot intermission numbers and many more, thank you for the support) These things let me unleash my full abilities and eventually develop them. I thank God for these. Despite of everything, having a very hectic schedule, all of these things turned out to be possible and materialized because of God, the people around me and myself: being a strong and brave one.
This phase of life became more wonderful, fruitful and amazing because of the people around me.
I want to thank my parents, Noel V. Immaculata and Lilibeth Cacabelos Immaculata for the endless love, care and utmost support for all my endeavors; my brother Noel Aziel for being also my best friend who cheers me up for all my works and also my critic and biggest fan; mimi Socorro for being my supporter for everything; my family and relatives; my college friends; my best friends and friends who made my study life brighter and happier especially my mains: beshies Jaena, Chelsea, Jesly and Amigo Earlalso to Carlo, Craig, AicaAppleGianne,AbegailCristine, Johanna, Kimberly and Angela and for those I've been closest with this last semester, AnsherinaElaine and Nickole (my co-lawyer aspirant, law school grad naman soon). All of you guys have a special place in my heart. I know we are now slowly reaching our dreams and therefore we must strive harder to attain them; my professors and mentors who shared their knowledge and skills and do everything they can just to make us equipped with the excellent learning; my organization advisers, Dr. Cës Yu and Sir Gabano, thank you for being my guide as I fulfill my officer tasks; my co- officers of Community Outreach Movement Pro-Active Student Service, ates BiancaMikaellaMaureenMaeCatherine and Aica; of Oratorical and Debate Society, ate PrincessFebbieCharmaineFrancette and Michelle, thank you guys, for all the projects we had despite of the struggles particularly time constraints because some doings occur simultaneously with academic duties but still plans are made and events are executed successfully, thank you my ates for helping in doing proposals especially during my first time in leading an event; also to sam compass; my highschool and elementary friends, especially my sissy Joanna who remained one of my best friends who listens to all my stories even random ones as well as my problems and rants, also to Joshua of whom I always share my stories of course my music theories and other stuffs with; bobby Alexis and paps Rowie; my church family who always prays and motivates me to do my best for God's greater glory and use my talents to encourage and inspire the many; Thank you also to the Color ColorVision Photography; and to all the people who became part of my journey, "turning friends into family", thank you so much! This is me now, because of the lessons and experiences throughout; to those who believed and expected a lot from me even to those who doubted me, to everyone, thank you.
Thank you all!
God has designed this chapter of my life not as an easy adventure but a tough yet brilliant one.
Praying for my future goals and endeavors, "I am still a work in progress".
Proverbs 31: 25
Thank you School of Accountancy and Management!
Thank you Centro Escolar University!
Thank you Lord!
To God be all the Glory!
KRISTINE ABIGAIL CACABELOS IMMACULATA
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Management Accounting
Gold Medalist for Leadership in Co- Curricular and Extracurricular Activities
Treasurer, Oratorical and Debate Society, 2018- 2019
Secretary, Community Outreach Movement Pro-Active Student Service, 2017- 2018
Centro Escolar University- Manila
2015- 01***
Class of 2019






Comments

Popular Posts